• Adobe Illustrator EPS with all fonts converted to outline paths
• Adobe Photoshop EPS or jpg with a minimum resolution of 150 dpi at actual size
• Adobe Acrobat PDF files are usually okay
• jpeg files are usually okay (many files downloaded off the internet are too small and don’t have enough resolution to be used to create film.) If you’re wondering if your image is okay try printing it out at the size you want it to be. The quality you get is the quality the image on your shirt will be.
• Napkin Art: Heck yes!. You can still get a great t-shirt made even if you’re no good with a computer. Or even if you can’t draw a lick and just have an idea, our full-service art department can help you make it a reality! If you have a clean print out or photograph or drawing we can scan that in, resize it, clean it up, add color, whatever you need..
Have questions or need help? Call us and we’ll be happy to work with you on ideas, pricing, artwork and whatever else you need. You’ll find our service is second to none!